Ultra Epsom® Salt
Ultra Epsom® Salt is the highest quality, pharmaceutical grade Epsom salt available. Ultra Epsom Salt is ideal for use in a variety of applications, including home, spa, and garden. SaltWorks has the lowest wholesale & bulk Epsom salt prices.
Ultra Epsom Salt brand of magnesium sulfate, exclusively from SaltWorks, is known for its exceptional purity and therapeutic value. It dissolves easily, perfect for soothing sore muscles, relaxing soaks, and calming foot baths. Create body scrubs, bath salts and much more with the new range of grain sizes available. Read more about the many uses & benefits of Epsom salt.
- Characteristics: Translucent Crystals, Maximum Purity, High Mineral Content, Top Quality
- Uses: Bath Salts, Gardening
- Grain Sizes Available: Extra Fine (0.0-0.3mm), Fine (0.3-1mm), Medium (1-3mm), & Coarse (3-4mm)
- Bulk Packaging Available: 5 lb., 25 lb., 50 lb. Bags, Pallets, Ocean Containers
*See bottom of page for more product information.
If you are interested in private label, pallet or truckload pricing, please feel free to contact us using the information on our contact page or call (800) 353-7258.
For those with a green thumb, using Ultra Epsom® salt as plant food will help bring your garden to life, creating a greener, lusher appearance. Use with plants such as tomatoes, rhododendrons, roses, and even your lawn. Dissolve in water, and use as a fertilizer or spray for your garden. Read more about gardening with Epsom salt.
Ultra Epsom salt is custom formulated exclusively for SaltWorks to be the highest quality magnesium sulfate available. Ultra Epsom salt is affordably priced and offered bulk & wholesale in three unique grain sizes. Ultra Epsom brand is a SaltWorks Excusive.
Soaking in Ultra Epsom salt is one of the most effective means of making the magnesium your body needs readily available.
• For soaking: Add two cups of Epsom Salt to warm water in a standard-sized bathtub. Double the Epsom Salt for an oversized garden tub. Popular for easing muscle pain and fading bruises. Bathe three times weekly, soaking for at least 12 minutes.
• Foot bath: Add a cup of Epsom Salt to a tub of warm water as a popular balm for aching feet.
Researchers and physicians report that raising your magnesium levels may:
Improve heart and circulatory health, reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
• Epsom Salt flushes toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.
• Epsom Salt improves nerve function by regulating electrolytes. Also, calcium is the main conductor for electrical
current in the body, and magnesium is necessary to maintain proper calcium levels in the blood.