Mediterranean Sea Salt - Mediterra®
Mediterra® Mediterranean Sea Salt is harvested in the South of Italy, where they have been producing salt since 200 B.C. Mediterranean sea salt, also called Sel de Mer, is known for its mild flavor and bright white crystals. It is naturally high in magnesium, which acts as a natural anti-caking agent, but this very high quality salt is 100% natural and contains no additives of any kind. Available in 5 grain sizes.
- Grain Sizes Available: Fine (0.4-0.9mm), Small (1.0-2.0mm), Medium (2.0-3.0mm), Coarse (3.0-4.0mm), Extra Coarse (4.0-6.0mm)
- Uses: Salt mills, salt shakers, roasting, baking, grilling, spice blends, meats, seafood, sauces/soups, seafood boils, drink rimmer, salt cures, brines
- Characteristics: Optically Clean®, All natural, Kosher, bright white color
- Ingredients: Natural sea salt
- Product of: Italy
- Packaging Available: 5 lb., 25 lb. and 55 lb. Bags, Pallets (Mediterranean Sea Salt (Sel de Mer) is also available in retail packaging)
If you are a large volume buyer interested in multi-pallet or truckload pricing, please feel free to contact us using the information on our contact page or call (800) 353-7258.