Applewood Smoked Sea Salt - Yakima®
Yakima® Applewood Smoked Sea Salt is a flaky sea salt that utilizes sweet Applewood to fuel the fires that flavor this naturally smoked sea salt. Aged Applewood is one of the most popular of the fruit woods used in smoking, and creates a delicious, savory flavor. Yakima Smoked Sea Salt has a subtle fruit wood flavor that is mild enough to use with fish, shellfish, and poultry. Pork, sausage, ham, and bacon are also delicious when cooked or cured with this smoked salt.
- Uses: Finishing, spice blends, salads, meats, seafood, sauces/soups, salt cures, brines
- Characteristics: All natural
- Ingredients: Natural smoked sea salt
- Product of: Washington State, U.S.A.
- Packaging Available: 5 lb., 25 lb. and 55 lb. Bags (Yakima Applewood Smoked Sea Salt is also available in retail packaging)